Tuesday, November 20, 2007




Thanksgiving is upon us and I wanted to list some things I am grateful for this year:

*My dear sweet husband who has been by my side for 21 yrs.
*My children who have given me some of my greatest life lessons.
*Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I have become a better person because of it.
*My Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ who lifts me everyday.
*My brain. After all these years it's reassuring to be able to go back to school and do well.
*My extended family who loves and supports me and my family. I couldn't ask for any better!
*My calling in Young Women's because it has made me a better mother to my teenagers.
*My nice, warm, soft, cozy bed.
*My nice, warm, cozy home.

There is so much more, but these are at the top of the list.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! We love you!

No comments: