Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I want to let you all know what I am thankful for. That turkey being pulled out of the oven is a good place to start. Whenever I say prayers with the kids at night I make a point to give thanks for food to eat and for our warm house to live in. it makes me feel greatful for the things we have. I am also greatful for Leah and the lessons we have learned together the last twenty-one years (boy did they go by fast). I am also greatful for my children. They have been a hand full but I can't think of anything better to place in my hand. I am greatful for my job. Not only for the money it provides but for the opportunity to work with the population of people I work with. When I see someone make an effort to change it forces me to thing about the Atonement and how the gospel is for sinners, not saints. I am greatful for my part-time employment with Macey's. It gives me the opportunity to use what would be down-time early in the morning to benefit my family with additional income, while not spending any less time away from my family. I am also greatful for my extended family and for all the things they have help Leah and myself with over the years ( you all know who you are). Thanks to all of you and have a good Thanksgiving.

No comments: