Saturday, November 10, 2007

New blog for our family....Eddie and Leah's

Kiri is doing well at work and is currently looking for another job because she doesn't like it. She is taking Iceskating through UVSC and is doing so well at it that she will take it again next semester. She even bought her very own pair of skates. I still remember when my sis bought her own skates. Kiri is the Primary Pianist in our ward

Ashleigh is going to UVSC and works hard at her job. She is loving being a college gal. She is currently in nursery in our ward.



Shelby was in the play Hello Dolly at her school. She played an ensemble member of the cast and got to dance and sing a lot. She loved it!





Andrew was in the play The Sound of Music at his school. He played Baron Elberfeld and had a real good time.

The last few weeks have been exciting for us because of these musicals.

Gracie has loved school this year and is starting up with her school singing group. She is a social butterfly and is becoming so independent.

Emma is my little whirlwind. She loves to tease her brother and sister. Drives me batty sometimes, but she always has a hug and a kiss for her mom, so who can be frustrated for too long with that?!?

William is loving 1st grade and has become so independent lately. It's like he really wants to be grown up, so he shows and tells me every opportunity that he can do it himself. My baby is growing up!!

Eddie is doing well at work and is now the Webelos leader in our ward. He is really taking up the slack with me in school. I can't say how much he helps me. I love him!

I am going to school, of course, and I have changed my major from Music to Social Work. It's been a long time coming but it's time to move on and I have felt so much inspiration in this direction, besides, everything is falling into place so nicely. I just feel like it's going to take me forever to finish. I'm still in Young Women's and love it, although it takes up some of the little bit of free time I have.

Our family is doing well and we all look forward to the holidays and getting together with our families.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

If you view the blog today it will show at least one comment. It is mine. I just wanted to let you know I found my way to the blog. I had to reset my password, but I made it.

Leah said...

great! I knew you could finally do it! Heehee!

Unknown said...

You kids are so much better at this stuff than I am! I apologize that I didn't ever add anything to the Simmons Family blog. Life is just too hectic and full right now to figure out how to do it. :( Everything's good with us, and we're happy and having fun, but just can't pause to learn something new right now. Maybe in our next chapter....:) Your family is growing up so quick, I can't believe it! And, you're all loaded with talent, too! One of these days I'll get the email open BEFORE the plays are already over and done, and we'll make it to a play that your kids are in! (I hope!) Anyway, thanks for the invitation to view your blog - I look forward to keeping up with you guys through it. Love to all! Vikki (and family)