Thursday, November 29, 2007

I hope the holiday season is finding all in good health and spirits. I need the help of all of you. I am making an attempt to start writing my personal history. My memory is terrible (due to old age). I am starting by listing all the past incidents in my life that I can remember, with the intent of putting meat on the bones later. If any of you can think of an incident that invovled you that I can add it would be greatly appreciated. I have already got several to start me off with and could be writing for ever, but I want to make this history as thorough as possible.

Thanks a lot,
Eddie

3 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Eddie Spaghetti your meatballs are ready. I remember you and Leah telling me I had quite the attitude with you when I was younger;)

Leah said...

Natalie, don't forget when you would say all the time "I don't like you Eddie" That was so hilarious!

Leah said...

I forgot to say, I think you were about 2 or 3 yrs. old.