Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged by Natalie

TEN YEARS AGO...I was 33 yrs. old. I had Kiri (10), Ashleigh (8), Shelby (7), Andrew (5), and Gracie(1). Not much going on besides being a mom at this point. I was wrapped in school, diapers, carseats, bottles, toys, and more toys. Emma wasn't even a twinkle in my eyes yet.


FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...


1. Racine, Wisconsin


2. Orem, Utah


3. New Rochelle, New York


4. Orem, Utah


5. Orem, Utah

Wow! I really know how to get around! heehee!


I ENJOY...Music, especially piano and voice, cooking, baking being my favorite, Journaling, going to school, being a mom, and date nights with my honey.


THREE BAD HABITS...

1. I'm a fatalist, but I'm improving on changing this habit

2. Okay, I'm being honest here...Yelling, with an occasional swear word.

3. Eating too much.


FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...

1. I love to sleep in.

2. I don't color my hair...Ever! Someday let me tell you that story.

3. I hate beans...Any kind and I won't Ever eat them again!! K, another story here.

4. I love, love, love movies.

5. Eddie and I will be married for 22 yrs. this June. BIG story here!


FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD...

1. Burger King through High School

2. Major Babysitting ages 8 through 21

3. Nanny in New York for 1 yr.

4. Arby's in College

5. Macey's service desk

And, I have to add one more, the most important of course...Mother extraordinaire.


I now tag, Kim, Ashleigh, Janet, Brianna, and Cheryl, and Eddie

No comments: