Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I love plays....

That's why it is so fun to have my kids involved in them.

I have seen: Me and My Girl, Annie, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Crazy for you, The Secret Garden, A Christmas Carol, Jane Eyre, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of Penzance, Pride and Prejudice, Hello Dolly, Once on this Island, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Music Man, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and more that I can't remember right now.
This is my most recent favorite

Ashleigh got me hooked on the music and it made me really want to see the play. Well, guess what, it's on you tube. With none other than David Hasselhoff in the lead. You know, if you're old enough that is...Knight Rider. I loved Knight Rider!

He did an okay job on the music, but I do like the soundtrack from the original show the best. If you want to see it on you tube here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1MPNT9Ag1s

It has 16 parts, but it's worth the watch.

No comments: