Friday, January 25, 2008

What's in my purse?

I've been tagged by my sister Kim, so here is what is in my purse right now. I'm always amazed at how much stuff we can fit into such small places!


Here's the list of things to look for:

Button
Ibuprofen
Wallet
Hand lotion
A 1$ bill
Cell phone
Two checkbooks
My 3 drivers licenses(old one, temp one, and new one I just got in the mail)
2 sets of keys
2 free tickets to the movies (from when I went to a movie and it cut out)
Carmex
Halls lozenges
Eye drops
Tampon
Pad
Palm pilot
Floss
Fingernail clippers
Lots of paper stuff (I don't want to get detailed, too boring)
Notebook
Toilet paper (don't want to get caught without that. Really just to wipe my nose)
Student card
Costco card
Temple recommend
And many other cards (again, too boring to mention all of them)
Sunglasses
Paperclips

Okay, I don't know who to tag because Kim has already done it, and tagged Natalie. So, if you have a blog and find yourself reading this, consider yourself TAGGED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious. I was just thinking that the other day as I wass transfering baby bags....amazing the stuff we carry around. Then we wonder why our shoulders hurt, hmmmm....ain't rocket science!